[Greater-baltimore] Student Division Activity at Johns Hopkins' Home Care Group

Hartle, Mary Jo mhartle at nfb.org
Fri Jan 29 18:56:43 UTC 2010

ATTENTION STUDENTS!!

    The MD Association of Blind Students will be holding an activity on
Monday, Feb. 15 (President's Day) at the Johns Hopkins Home Health Care
Center.  This activity is designed for high school and college age
students.  We will be meeting at the NFB building at 7:45 a.m. to go to
the JHHCC.
    Staff members from the Johns Hopkins Home Care Center will meet with
students to talk about their jobs there, and help facilitate activities
about preparing for a career in the medical field.  Topics will also
include: interviewing for a job, networking, and learning to write
resumes.  We will return back to the NFB around 3 p.m.  Breakfast and
lunch will be provided.
    For more info, please contact Denzel Ferges at 410-534-3458 or
410-288-8135.
See you then!