[Greater-baltimore] FW: Cruise from Baltimore to the Bahamas with the NFB of Virginia - August 21-28, 2011

National Federation of the Blind of Maryland nfbmd at riccobono.us
Sat Jul 24 20:47:32 UTC 2010

-----Original Message-----
From: Tracy Soforenko [mailto:PotomacNFB at verizon.net]
Sent: Saturday, July 24, 2010 2:59 PM
To: 'National Federation of the Blind of Maryland'; nfbnj at yahoo.com;
cs.nfbwv at verizon.net; majla; president at nfbp.org
Cc: 'Fredric Schroeder'
Subject: Cruise from Baltimore to the Bahamas with the NFB of Virginia -
August 21-28, 2011

Hi

As we discussed at convention, please consider sending this to your
affiliate.

-----

All Abord  Fellow Federationists!

Start planning your late summer vacation for 2011.  The NFB of Virginia is
setting sail for the Bahamas on an outstanding cruise from the Port of
Baltimore.  Starting in September, you will be able to make a reservation on
a special 7 night cruise on the Carnival Pride of the Seas.  The cruise
departs Baltimore on Sunday, August 21, 2011 for Nassau and Freeport in the
Bahamas and Port Canaveral on Florida's Space Coast.

The cruise returns to Baltimore on August 28, 2011.

We encourage you to start talking with your friends and family about joining
you on this fun and relaxing trip.

Prices range from $875 for inside cabins to $1,575 for junior suites. Prices
are per person based on double occupancy and include taxes, fees and
gratuities. Optional insurance and shore Excursions will be available.
Carnival contributes to the Virginia affiliate for every cabin sold within
our cruise block.

We have already arranged for Braille and large print menus, materials
available in advance for use with your mobile devices, and a special
cocktail party for our NFB group.

If  you inform me of your interest, we will reach out to you as soon as our
cruise block opens in September.

We would love to see you onboard with us!

Tracy Soforenko

NFB of Virginia Cruise Coordinator

PotomacNFB at verizon.net

703 635-2085

All travel arrangements and the answers to difficult questions will be
handled by Labarre Travel.

Anahit LaBarre

alabarre at labarretravel.com

                          (720) 334-3652