[Greater-baltimore] FW: National Federation of the Blind Announces March Drive for Imaginators

Melissa Ann Riccobono melissa at riccobono.us
Tue Mar 9 00:23:35 UTC 2010

Hello everyone,

Let's get excited about the Race for Independence!  If you have not all
ready done so, please sign up to raise money for the Imagination Fund during
this campaign.  Our goal is to build a car the blind can drive by 2011;
let's raise the funds to help make this a reality.  Also, as always a
portion of the money raised will go directly to our affiliate, and a
percentage will be available for grants.  We have received and used
Imagination Fund grants for Braille Rocks, BELL, and the creation of our
website.  Fundraising on a national level is important work; let's commit
now and raise at least $250 before July 31st.  Also, it would be great to
win the $250 mentioned below, so please tell your friends, fellow chapter
members, etc.  Let's sign up for this important "Race!"  Please let me know
if you have any questions.

Thanks,

Melissa