[Greater-baltimore] More sad news

Melissa Ann Riccobono melissa at riccobono.us
Sun Mar 28 22:29:08 UTC 2010

Hello everyone,

                I have also learned that Lee Griffith also passed away this
week.  I believe it was Thursday, March 25.  Lee was on the state board,
helped a great deal with senior activities, and was always willing to help
out in any other way he could.  Lee has been ill for quite some time, but
his passing still is sad, and he will certainly be missed in the Federation
family.  I have no details about memorial services for Lee or Fred, but I
will certainly pass them along as soon as they become available.

                May both Lee and Fred rest in peace!

Melissa