[Greater-baltimore] Spectator on Newsline

Melissa Ann Riccobono melissa at riccobono.us
Mon May 3 19:22:06 UTC 2010

Hello everyone,

I am writing to report that the Spectator has now been properly marked up
for reading on Newsline.  This is thanks to Bob Watson!  The Spectator will
also be formatted differently for reading on our website during the next
couple of days; this is thanks to Tony Olivero.  So, if you haven't all
ready read our wonderful newsletter, it will be getting easier and easier to
do so!  Please take advantage as this is a fantastic issue.

Thanks,

Melissa