[Greater-baltimore] Reminder of our upcoming picnic

Danielsen, Chris CDanielsen at nfb.org
Wed May 5 17:54:25 UTC 2010

Dear Fellow Federationists:

This is a note to remind you that our chapter meeting will take place on
Saturday, May 15. There will be no breakfast prior to the chapter
meeting; instead, our annual picnic will follow the meeting. Below is
the menu for the picnic. If you would like to bring something, please
let me know. The chapter will provide the hamburgers and hot dogs. If
you are bringing something, you can also contact Darlene Barrett, our
picnic committee chairperson. You can reach Darlene by e-mail at
chicagirl3 at verizon.net <blocked::mailto:chicagirl3 at verizon.net>

Thanks in advance for your participation. I look forward to seeing all
of you at the picnic; there will be great food and great fellowship.

Sincerely:

Chris Danielsen, Chapter President

Picnic Menu:
hamburgers and hotdogs
pasta, potato, and other assorted salads
baked beans
chips
assorted desserts

Christopher S. Danielsen