[Greater-baltimore] Jim ... Greater Baltimore Chapter Meeting

Innes Email innes1 at charm.net
Sat Nov 20 19:43:42 UTC 2010

Charles Innes here. I saw you at the Volunteer Appreciation Day at the State Ligbrary.

Do you have a working emailaddress for  Rafael Alvarez?

He is out of town till December and wee will connect on a writing project.  The email I used fo9r  him rejected my ISP, CharmNet and it was Rafael llragman at aol.com.

If you have a better one or a suggestion,I will appreciate it.

His website, ALVAREZFICTION.COM is very nice.

Thanks.

Charlie Innes
P 410 235 6272
C 443 912 7160;