[Greater-baltimore] FW: city holding "workshop" on building a roundabout at Key and Light Streets

Rovig, Lorraine LRovig at nfb.org
Wed Oct 13 15:16:16 UTC 2010

By the way, you can go to the 6 PM meeting even if you just show up--You
do not need to use the computer-invitation. The meeting is at Christ
Lutheran Church across Light Street from the Science Center, or enter at
701 South Charles Street.

PARKING
Parking is available for in an underground garage (enter on Lee Street)
and in the parking lot on Charles Street.  I do not know if parking in
the church garage or lot will be free; check signs.  Some parking is
available on Key Hwy and on Light Street.  Check the city signs but I
think street parking is free on Light and Key after 6 PM.

Hope to see you there!

Lorraine Rovig
Help?: Text the word BLIND to 85944 to donate $10 to the NFB Imagination
Fund via your phone bill.