[Greater-baltimore] Braille Note M Power for Sale

Melissa Ann Riccobono melissa at riccobono.us
Thu Sep 16 17:23:41 UTC 2010

Hello everyone,

I am posting this on behalf of my sister who is not on this mailing list.
If you are interested, please contact her directly using the information
below.

Thanks,

Melissa

Hello, my name is Jennifer Wenzel and I am selling a 32-cell Braillenote
MPower BT in good condition.  The unit is about two years old and is under
warranty until June, 2011.  I am including the oxford dictionary and
thesaurus, an extra 512 meg cf card, a wireless card, and two battery
chargers.  The Braillenote works well, I am only selling because I have
decided to use different technology.  I am asking $4000 or best offer and am
willing to work with someone on payments.  I include shipping in the price.
Please contact me at 608 774-7110 or by e-mail at wenzelfamily at charter.net
with any questions.