[Greater-baltimore] help the nFB win $250,000

Brown, Carolyn carolyn.brown at hud.gov
Tue Sep 21 20:51:37 UTC 2010

	I am interested in knowing the situation about the teen who is finally getting her diploma from Prince George's County, which seems to be a discrimination against blindness.  I mentioned this to a friend and she said that this cannot be true.  Do you know anymore about the case or who is more familiar with it? I'm glad to know that she will be able to get her diploma.  I have been passing out the "Help NFB win $250,000" cards to vendors, coworkers and anyone who wants to help.

Chris Danielsen, Chapter President

Christopher S. Danielsen
Director of Public Relations
NATIONAL FEDERATION OF THE BLIND