[Greater-baltimore] Last chance for play tickets

Danielsen, Chris CDanielsen at nfb.org
Wed Aug 31 14:51:35 UTC 2011

Dear Friends:

I'm writing to remind you that NFB members have been invited to a preview of the play "Wait Until Dark" tomorrow evening at the Vagabond Theater, located at 806 South Broadway in Fells Point. The play begins at 7:30 p.m.; please plan to arrive early so that you will not disrupt the performance and interfere with the enjoyment of other patrons. You will need to give your name at the door, where the play's director will be checking the names of attendees against the list I give him. Below is the list I have so far of people who are planning to attend. If you are not on the list and should be or wish to be, let me know. Also I do not have names for some of your guests, so please supply these if you can. We have fifty seats available and by my count twenty-two of them have been filled. I will be providing the list of attendees to the theater by close of business today.

Please note: Road closures related to the Baltimore Grand Prix are coming into effect, so plan ahead so that you'll get to the theater on time. You can find information about the changes in traffic at www.gptraffic.com<http://www.gptraffic.com>.

Sincerely:

Chris Danielsen

Current list of attendees:
Chris Danielsen