[Greater-baltimore] [Greater-Baltimore] Repast - a fine word

Rovig, Lorraine LRovig at nfb.org
Thu Dec 15 19:47:33 UTC 2011

Ahah, good thing I wasn't betting on who said it first. Yes, KJ loved using the old words, but Dr. Maurer told me at lunch today that the name wasn't from Dr. Jernigan; it was our former state president, John McCraw, who named the meal and camaraderie our Christmas Repast.  (I still remember John's wonderful voice.)
Lorraine