[Greater-baltimore] Breaking News... Hearing August 3rd canceled!

Melissa Ann Riccobono melissa at riccobono.us
Wed Jul 27 17:43:28 UTC 2011

Hello everyone,

This is just to let all of you know that our voices are being heard in
Washington.  The hearing regarding the sub-minimum wage issue has been
canceled.  This hearing was supposed to take place on August 3rd.  So,
thanks to all of you who were willing to attend, but at this point it will
not be necessary.  I have not heard anything else regarding this bill and
progress that is being made, but I will certainly update you when I have
more news.

Thanks to all of those who were out on the picket line yesterday; together
we are truly making a difference.

Melissa