[Greater-baltimore] Chapter meeting reminder

Danielsen, Chris CDanielsen at nfb.org
Fri Jun 17 16:20:20 UTC 2011

Greetings fellow Federationists:

This is just a reminder that the monthly meeting of the Greater Baltimore Chapter of the National federation of the Blind will take place tomorrow, Saturday June 18, at the NFB Jernigan Institute, 200 east Wells street, Baltimore 21230. The meeting will begin at 10 a.m. Breakfast, provided by Mark and Melissa Riccobono, will take place at 9 a.m. in the dining room. The meeting will be held in the main fourth floor conference room. If you have agenda items for the meeting, please let me know by e-mail or call me at (410) 262-1281. I look forward to seeing all of you tomorrow morning.

Sincerely:

Chris Danielsen, Chapter President