[Greater-baltimore] Presence Needed in DC July 13

Melissa Ann Riccobono melissa at riccobono.us
Wed Jun 29 03:37:44 UTC 2011

Hello everyone,

Please mark your calendars!  Our presence is needed in Washington DC on July
13 in order to show important it is to us that the sub minimum wage language
is left out of the Rehabilitation act.  Anil Lewis has advised me that we
need as many people in the room for the meeting as possible.  Unfortunately,
I do not have time information, but I know it will be forth coming.  I just
wanted to give everyone a heads up that this meeting will be taking place so
you can be prepared.  I am sure we will discuss this at the MD Caucus,
Monday, July 4, at 9:30 PM in Swuanee 13, for those of you who are attending
convention.  For those of you unable to make convention I will get an email
sent out to the lists as soon as possible after I know more details.

Thank you, as always, for your support.

Melissa