[Greater-baltimore] Basket Bingo!

Maurice Peret mauriceperet at gmail.com
Mon Mar 7 23:54:21 UTC 2011

Hello All,

Hi Sharon, how are you?

Could you use free Air Tran airline tickets?

O Boy, could we?

Could you use gift certificates to area restaurants, grocery stores and more?

Yeah, you bet we can! How can we get in on such a deal?

You will have the chance to win filled baskets by playing 24 bingo games.

Okay, Sharon, so how exactly does this BINGO thingy work?

There will be three raffles, and numerous door prizes.

Sounds great but, after all, I never win anything...

Everyone is bound to win something.

Really, Sharon? Do ya think so?

Mom's and Dad's should remember that one of the baskets contains an
American Girl doll along with other interesting toys.

How cool! Just what I've always wanted. Oh, wait a minute. That wasn't
me, that was somebody else. You may count on it, we'll be there!

Oh, yeah, when was that again?

Date: March 11

Oh, right. That's this coming Friday, right? And where is it going to
take place?

The Lodge 2832 Nine Mile Circle, Catonsville, MD 21228

Great! Got it. What time should we be there?

Doors open at 6, games start at 7.  Come early and enjoy the refreshments.

Wow! All that and refreshments too?

It is not too late for you to reserve your $15 ticket.

Of course, we already have ours but if somebody theoretically didn't,
how could they get theirs?

Call 410-715-9596.

Let me know if you want a Braille Bingo card.

Oh yes! I'd definitely like a Braille BINGO card, please.

If somebody just didn't get it together enough to purchase them in
advance, Sharon, how much are they at the door?

Tickets are $20 at the door.

Hmm, I guess there's nothing left to do but to plan on it on Friday.
I'm excited about it! What a terrific way to start off the weekend!

Raise funds and have fun!

Thanks, Sharon. We'll do just that.

See you Friday!

We look very much forward to it, Sharon. See ya there!

  -Sharon Maneki

Maurice & Lou Ann

--
Maurice Peret, NOMCT
National Orientation & Mobility Certifier Trainer