[Greater-baltimore] FW: Blind-Accessible MP3 Playing Device Survey

Melissa Ann Riccobono melissa at riccobono.us
Thu Mar 17 13:54:29 UTC 2011

Hello everyone,
Please feel free to fill out the attached survey for yet another student completing a blindness related study.  It is wonderful to get so much help from all of you for students.  This is yet another way we can educate and change attitudes about blindness, and also have our voice heard, in a small way at times, about what we'd like to see in technology.
Thanks,
Melissa