[Greater-baltimore] Meeting reminder

Danielsen, Chris CDanielsen at nfb.org
Fri Mar 18 14:09:36 UTC 2011

Hello friends:

The meeting of the Greater Baltimore Chapter of the National Federation fo the Blind of Maryland will take place tomorrow (Saturday March 19) at 10 a.m. Because other guests at the National center for the Blind are using the fourth floor conference room where we usually meet, we will convene in the NfB Jernigan Institute auditorium. Breakfast will be provided by the program facilities staff of the NCB and will be served in the dining room at 9 a.m. If you have items for the meeting agenda, please e-mail or call me. I look forward to seeing all of you tomorrow.

Chris

Christopher S. Danielsen
Director of Public Relations
NATIONAL FEDERATION OF THE BLIND