[Greater-baltimore] LBPH Friends needs your help

NFBMD nfbmd at earthlink.net
Mon May 9 14:48:16 UTC 2011

Hello All,

Do you have a few hours to spare on Saturday morning, May 14 to come to the
library to help with mailing a fundraising letter for Friends?  We are
trying to get cartridges, mailing containers, and labels for the library.
We will start at 9:30.  If you are coming to the book club and can come a
little early, that would be a big help.

Please send me an email offline or call me if you can help.  Thanks for
being a Friend and helping LBPH.

Sharon Maneki