[Greater-baltimore] research project on accessible web-based security features

Lazar, Jonathan JLazar at towson.edu
Tue May 10 16:44:06 UTC 2011

Dr. Jonathan Lazar, Dr. Heidi Feng, and graduate students at Towson University are collecting data  related to new accessible, web-based security features. We want your participation! Please help us by evaluating these new interfaces! We will be collecting data after the Greater Baltimore chapter meeting on May 21st. We expect that this will take approximately 30 minutes of your time, data collection will take place at the International Braille and Technology Center, and we are able to pay $200 for your participation. To participate, you must be at least 18 years old, blind with no residual vision, a JAWS user unable to use screen magnification, and experienced with using the web. If interested in participating, please contact Jon Holman at jon at jonholman.com to schedule your participation.

Best wishes,
Dr. Jonathan Lazar
Department of Computer and Information Sciences
Towson University