[Greater-baltimore] Reminder of May 14 LBPH Book Club

Jim McCarthy jmccarthynfb at earthlink.net
Wed May 11 00:09:06 UTC 2011

Federation Friends:

This is a reminder that the book club at the Library for the Blind and
Physically Handicapped is discussing The Lacuna, by Barbara Kingsolver. I
truly hope that many among you will join us for the discussion. This is a
powerful work of historical fiction offering much for an active discussion.
Patrons can acquire this book either by calling the library and requesting
it or downloading it from BARD. Its identification number is DB/RC070208.
This is a pretty lengthy book so those who wish to read it in time for the
Saturday meeting need to begin soon. The book club begins at noon and goes
till 1:30. I hope many of you can join me at LBPH this Saturday.

Jim McCarthy