[Greater-baltimore] request for URLs of inaccessible federal content

Lazar, Jonathan JLazar at towson.edu
Thu Nov 3 16:43:40 UTC 2011

To help my students understand the problems that blind individuals face with inaccessible web sites, I'm asking members of the NFB of Maryland to please send me, via e-mail (jlazar at towson.edu), suggestions for federal web pages or documents that are inaccessible to screen reader users. Please e-mail, all you need to do is just send me URLs of inaccessible federal content.

Thanks,
Professor Jonathan Lazar
Department of Computer and Information Sciences
Towson University