[Greater-baltimore] Vote for the Baltimore Chapter Meet the Blind Story Telling Event by December 6!

Ringlein, Ellen ERinglein at nfb.org
Tue Nov 22 15:21:25 UTC 2011

	Fellow Federationists,

As I mentioned at the last chapter meeting, one of our Baltimore chapter Meet the Blind Month  events is in the running for the Meet the Blind Month Challenge Award.  The Stoop Story Telling event is option "J" on the list.  Please vote for our event before December 6, so our chapter has a chance to win.  You can vote two ways:

1. Online
Visit
http://www.nfb.org/nfb/Meet_the_Blind_Month.asp
And read about the events in the running.  You can even listen to Maurice tell his story.  Remember that our event is obtion "J".
Then visit
http://www.nfb.org/Forms.asp?MODE=NEW&SnID=1807766395&Forms_FormTypeID=-199
And cast your vote online.  You can also find the link to the voting form from the Meet the Blind Month page.

2. By Phone
Please call Melissa Kobelinski at 410-659-9314, extension 2423 to cast your vote for our event (option "J").

Help us spread the word to chapter members who may not be on the e-mail list and help us get the most votes for our event so we have a chance to win!

Ellen Ringlein