[Greater-baltimore] Monument Lighting

Morman, Ed EMorman at nfb.org
Tue Nov 29 20:36:11 UTC 2011

Steve-

I was planning to be at the Monument at the close of the festivities to carry the stuff back to the office and to carry the people who have volunteered to help clean up.  If you need someone to drive stuff to the Monument and it's enough that a van is needed, I can be your man, but I will need a van.

Maybe you should give me a ring and let me know what I can do.  I'm at my desk until about 5:00 today.

Cordially,

Ed Morman

Edward T. Morman, MSLS, PhD

Director, Jacobus tenBroek Library

NATIONAL FEDERATION OF THE BLIND JERNIGAN INSTITUTE

200 East Wells Street

   at Jernigan Place

Baltimore MD 21230

410.659.9314 x2225

410.685.2340 (fax)

Have you yet checked out THE BLIND CAT, the fully accessible online public access catalog of the Jacobus tenBroek Library?  No?  Well, it's time you did:  www.nfb.org/theblindcat<http://www.nfb.org/theblindcat>