[Greater-baltimore] State Convention... Reserve your room and register now!

SingleOne single138 at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 4 23:50:27 UTC 2011

Hi Melissa,

You had reserved a room for my husband and I to attend the National Convention and the NFB was going to cover the costs.  Unfortunately, we are going to have to cancel our trip. I can not get off of work.  I wanted to let you know ASAP so that you could give the room to someone else.  Hopefully we can next year.

Have a great convention.

Regards,  Donna & Martin Sherman