[Greater-baltimore] Meeting reminder

Danielsen, Chris CDanielsen at nfb.org
Fri Oct 7 21:03:02 UTC 2011

Dear fellow Federationists:

This is just a note to remind you that the meeting of the Greater Baltimore Chapter of the National federation of the Blind will take place tomorrow, Saturday, October 8, at NFB headquarters in South Baltimore. Because we have several visitors to the NFB Jernigan institute this weekend and our conference space is being heavily utilized, we will meet in the auditorium at the usual time of 10 a.m. Members of the Montana Association of the Blind, our Montana NFB affiliate, are in town for a seminar and will be joining us at the meeting. Breakfast, prepared and served by our own Maurice Peret and Lou Ann Blake, will be served in the dining room at 10 a.m. There's lots on the agenda for the meeting, including new information about our efforts to eliminate subminimum wages for the blind and other workers with disabilities and of course, news about our upcoming state convention. If you have other items for the meeting agenda, please call or e-mail me. Also, don't forget that our outing to Summer Farm will take place after the meeting; we hope you're planning to join us for this fun Meet the Blind Month event--although at this point, if you decide to go at the last minute, you'll probably need to arrange your own transportation.

I look forward to seeing all of you tomorrow.

Sincerely:

Chris Danielsen, Chapter President

Christopher S. Danielsen
Director of Public Relations