[Greater-baltimore] Michael Hingson

spclarke rainbows719 at aol.com
Mon Oct 17 19:08:05 UTC 2011

Marc and I will be there on Saturday to hear Michael speak.  Marc was in Manhattan on September 11th at the Lighthouse for the blind.  His friend's mother was able to pick him up and take him home to Queens.  His mother was really worried about him.  Marc and I have been making a morning ritual of listening to Michael's book over breakfast.  We are almost all the way through it.  It is a very moving story.  We have requests from Marc's mother and my grandparents to get them copies of Michael's book.  I hope there will be plenty of copies.

See you there!

Sue-Ellen Clarke