[Greater-baltimore] Online Registration for NFBMD state convention available!

Melissa Ann Riccobono melissa at riccobono.us
Thu Sep 8 02:07:56 UTC 2011

Hello everyone,

Yes, it's finally here!!!  A new, easier way to register for the NFBMD state
convention online!  Thanks to Tony Olivero, we have access to this new
system.  Please try it out and let us know what you think!  With this link
you can register for convention, purchase banquet and luncheon tickets, sign
up for transportation, and register children for child care.  You can
register more than one person at one time.  And, everything is calculated
for you and you are sent to Paypal automatically in order to make a payment
online.  Or, you can check a box and send your payment via check.  I hope
you will find this system as simple as I have!

                This link will be on our website very soon, but it is
available now, so don't delay!  Simply visit

http://olivero.us/nfbmd/civicrm/event/register?reset=1
<http://olivero.us/nfbmd/civicrm/event/register?reset=1&id=2> &id=2

and register away!  Please remember you need to make room reservations at
the hotel by calling 410-524-1000.  Room reservations need to be made by
September 27.

                Please let me know if you have any questions about or
problems with this new registration system.  I look forward to seeing you at
convention!

Melissa