[Greater-baltimore] Convention Exhibitors/Sponsors--We Need Your Help

Riccobono, Mark MRiccobono at nfb.org
Wed Sep 14 03:14:15 UTC 2011

Dear Federationists,

The NFB of Maryland convention is coming up fast. I look forward to being with you in Ocean City. One of the things that makes our convention possible is the support we receive directly from our exhibitors and sponsors. I have attached our convention exhibitor and sponsor information for the 2011 NFBMD Convention.

I would ask each of you to consider approaching at least one business/organization  you work with on a regular basis to ask them to consider being an exhibitor or sponsor. The 2011 exhibitor/sponsor documents are attached. You can also find them at the NFB of Maryland website http://t.co/rY2TtOG for more information.

Additionally, I encourage each of you to come to Ocean City early enough on Friday, October 28, to visit with each of our exhibitors and sponsors. It is important that we encourage as many people as possible to make it to the exhibit hall to show appreciation to our supporters.

If you have any questions about the exhibitors/sponsor information, please feel free to contact me.

 Mark A. Riccobono, MSEd

Executive Director, Jernigan Institute

NATIONAL FEDERATION OF THE BLIND

200 East Wells Street at Jernigan Place