[Greater-baltimore] NFB Meeting

Carol csiegel at verizon.net
Sun Sep 18 20:16:08 UTC 2011

Hi Sue Ellen, The Greater Baltimore Chapter meet The Third Saturday of the
month with breakfast at 9:00 AM, and the meetings are usually from 10:00 AM,
until 12:00 PM, however, the October meeting will be on October 8, 2011.

You come in the East Wells Street entrances.

There are two entrances.

Sincerely,

Carol Siegel