[Greater-baltimore] Thru Our Eyes, Jason Ewell interviewed, Wednesday, September 21, 8 PM.

Rovig, Lorraine LRovig at nfb.org
Mon Sep 19 14:25:53 UTC 2011

________________________________
From: nfbnet-members-list-bounces at nfbnet.org On Behalf Of David Andrews
Sent: Saturday, September 17, 2011 8:37 PM
To: nfbnet-members-list at nfbnet.org
Subject: [Nfbnet-members-list] Fwd: Thru Our Eyes, Jason Ewell, Leadership/Building Membership interview, Wednesday, September 21, 8:00 eastern
Save the Date!
On Wednesday, September 21, at 8:00 pm eastern, Joe Ruffalo, host of Thru Our Eyes will interview Jason Ewell, member of the staff of the affiliate action team.  Discussion will feature the recent Leadership/Building Membership Seminar with members of the New Jersey affiliate, the purposes, goals and objectives of the organization to continue to grow the membership, the tools available to assist all to encourage involvement to change what it means to be blind.

Watch/listen by logging into the following.
http://m.thruoureyes.org
The page will load automatically for listening or choose the option to view the show as well or our home page,
www.thruoureyes.org<http://www.thruoureyes.org>
Please join us during the show with your comments and/or questions by dialing the following number:
 1 888 572 0141
Please join us for this educational, informational, and motivational interview.

Submitted,
Joe Ruffalo