[Greater-baltimore] [Greater-Baltimore] Fun Meet the Blind Month Activity, October 8, Please Respond

Laura Haas lauraannhaas at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 20 05:16:49 UTC 2011

Hi Treva,
I would like to go to this fun day Oct 8.  I believe I can push you around, I still have enough vision.  The only way I could go is if I earned my admission and food.  But I also need a ride.  So there would have to be transportation.  And I am being interviewed for an 18 hour a week job tomorrow.  I doubt that it will interfere.  I'll know soon about the job.  But you can keep me in mind.
Thank you,

Laura A Haas