[Greater-baltimore] FW: [Nfbmd] FW: resource

Chris Nusbaum dotkid.nusbaum at gmail.com
Sat Aug 25 00:57:47 UTC 2012

From: nfbmd-bounces at nfbnet.org [mailto:nfbmd-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf
Of Reyazuddin, Yasmin
Sent: Friday, August 24, 2012 11:34 AM
To: Sligo Creek Chapter list, NFB of Maryland; NFB of Maryland e-mail list
Subject: [Nfbmd] FW: resource

Hi Everyone,

 Last year, I had spoken with a representative of Envision America at the
NFB national convention regarding a pharmacy in MD where one could get the
script-talk (talking prescription labels.

This morning I had a call from Envision America to inform me that they have
found one such pharmacy in MD where blind and visually impaired individuals
can order prescriptions and get their encoded with an audio label. Here is
the information

James pharmacy

410-752-5810

They are located in Baltimore MD.

Once a person contacts the pharmacy, and mail order the medication, Envision
America will send the reader for free.

attached is more information.

Yasmin Reyazuddin

Aging & Disability Services

Montgomery County Government

Department of Health & Human Services

401 Hungerford Drive (3rd floor)

Rockville MD 20850

240-777-0311 (MC311)

240-777-1556 (personal)

240-777-1495 (fax)

office hours 8:30 am 5:00 pm

Languages English, Hindi, Urdu, Braille

This message may contain protected health information or other information
that is confidential or privileged. If you are not the intended recipient,
please contact the sender by return mail and destroy any copies of this
material.

Thank you.