[Greater-baltimore] Christmas Caroling Anyone?

Melissa Ann Riccobono melissa at riccobono.us
Fri Dec 7 14:36:58 UTC 2012

Hello Ellen,
I would love to participate, and to have the Riccobono kids participate too
if they want to. Unfortunately, after the repast is not good for us because
we have all ready committed to doing something with my sister and her family
that evening. If that works best for others though, we will understand. If
we could find another day/time though, I think this sounds like tons of fun.
Thanks for thinking of this activity!
Melissa