[Greater-baltimore] [Greater-Baltimore] Christmas Caroling Anyone?

mary jo hartle mjhartle23 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 7 18:04:53 UTC 2012

Hi Ellen,
I really like this idea and would be interested, depending on the time and
date.  I know there are a lot of other things already on the calendar for
the next couple of Fridays and Saturdays related to NFB events, but what
about a Sunday afternoon/early evening?  I'm usually not one for suggesting
lots of things for Sundays as I like to keep them a little more personal,
but this could be a nice Sunday/family day kind of activity. Maybe the 16th
or the 23?  Otherwise, maybe Sat. the 22nd for those of us still in town?
Just my thoughts.
Mary Jo