[Greater-baltimore] FW: ATTENTION all high school seniors and college students!!!!

Hall-Hennigan, Tracey Tracey.Hall-Hennigan at ssa.gov
Wed Feb 1 20:57:03 UTC 2012

Please Share!

-----Original Message-----
From: Melissa Lomax [mailto:mlomax1 at umbc.edu]
Sent: Tuesday, January 31, 2012 10:44 PM
To: mdabs at nfb.org
Subject: ATTENTION all high school seniors and college students!!!!

Hello everyone!!

If you are a senior in high school or you are attending college, there
is a great opportunity for you to win an amazing scholarship!!  The
National Federation of the Blind offers 30 scholarships each
year--that's 30 chances to win!  Think on the bright side: you're only
competing with blind people.  The best part is not even the money.  In
addition to a scholarship ranging from $3,000 to $12,000, you win a
free trip to Dallas, useful prizes, and lots of opportunities to meet
some amazing, helpful people!!  Want to learn more?? We will be having
a conference call as soon as possible with the chair of the
scholarship committee.  This will be the perfect opportunity to ask
questions or receive further explanation. Please let me know if you
are interested and what days work best for you, and we will schedule
this meeting soon!  Think fast--the deadline is March 31st!

Best Regards,

Melissa Lomax
MDABS President
mlomax1 at umbc.edu