[Greater-baltimore] Chapter Meeting Feb 18

Trudy Pickrel tlpickrel at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 10 16:33:48 UTC 2012

We want to invite all to have Breakfast with the MD Parents of Blind Children before the Baltimore Chapter Meeting on Feb 18, starting at 8:30 with A Bake Sale Aution during the Chapter Meeting at 10:00.   If you are a baker we welcome all donations of Bake Goods that will be auctioned off as a fund raiser for the Maryland Parents. Thank you

Trudy L. Pickrel
President MD Parents of Blind Children

http://mdparentsofblindchildren.org/

There is a Braille literacy crisis in America.

only 10% blind Children being taught Braille

You can be part of the solution.

Buy a Louis Braille Commemorative coin at www.nfb.org