[Greater-baltimore] FW: MDABS Fund Raiser

Hall-Hennigan, Tracey Tracey.Hall-Hennigan at ssa.gov
Wed Jan 18 19:33:18 UTC 2012

Please support the student division.

-----Original Message-----
From: Melissa Lomax [mailto:mlomax1 at umbc.edu]
Sent: Wednesday, January 18, 2012 2:28 PM
To: Hall-Hennigan, Tracey
Subject: MDABS Fund Raiser

hello Everyone!

On Saturday, January 21st, the Maryland Association of Blind Students
will be holding a fund raiser.  It will take place before, during, and
after the Greater Baltimore chapter meeting.  We are selling
customized bottled water with MDABS printed on the label.  We are also
selling milk chocolate and peanut m&ms.  Each bottle and each bag
costs $1.  If you would like to buy an entire case of water, the price
is $24.

Thank you very much and see you on Saturday!
Melissa Lomax