[Greater-baltimore] Meeting reminder

Danielsen, Chris CDanielsen at nfb.org
Fri Jul 20 13:00:35 UTC 2012

Greetings fellow Federationists:

The meeting of the Greater Baltimore Chapter of the National Federation of the Blind will take place tomorrow at 10 a.m. at the NFB Jernigan Institute. Because staff are preparing the fourth floor conference room for an event next week, the meeting will take place in the auditorium. A light breakfast provided by Meleah Jensen will be served in the dining room at 9 a.m. The meeting will feature our traditional agenda, plus a visit from Baltimore Sailing to discuss a possible opportunity for a fun chapter outing and discussion of our recent national convention. We'll also hopefully hear from Maurice Peret and Lou Ann Blake, who just successfully hiked the Maryland portion of the Appalachian Trail. (I say hopefully only because I haven't actually asked Maurice and Lou Ann to speak about their experience yet, but I am guessing they will be willing.) Please let me know if you have other items that you would like to be included on the meeting agenda. I look forward to seeing all of you tomorrow morning.

Sincerely:

Chris Danielsen, Chapter President

Christopher S. Danielsen
Director of Public Relations