[Greater-baltimore] Monthly Meeting of Blind Parents--and others interested in discussing issues related to parenting or caring for children

Mary Jo Hartle mjhartle23 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 7 20:52:44 UTC 2012

                Hi everyone,

                This is a reminder that the monthly meeting for the MD Blind
Parent group will be held this Saturday, June 9 at 10:30 a.m. to Noon.
Last month we decided to try something new and have family outings every so
often.  So, this month we are going to meet at Storyville located in the
Rosedale Public Library.  This is a great little place for children (kind of
like a children's museum/play area attached to the library.  The link to
this to learn more is    http://www.bcplstoryville.org/storyville_home.html
Please come join us for discussion  and networking with other blind parents.
Also, we welcome others who may not be parents but who are interested in
learning how to care for children as a blind person to join us.

                The library is located at 6105 Kenwood Ave. in Rosedale.  It
is right off of the MTA 55 to Fox Borough bus.  You will want to get off at
the Kenwood and Hazelwood stop.  The library is located near the stop.  If
you have any questions, please contact me at 318.243.4135.  I'd also
appreciate it if you would email me if you are coming so we know to look out
for you.

Thanks,

Mary JO Hartle

Mjhartle23 at gmail.com