[Greater-baltimore] Meeting reminder

Danielsen, Chris CDanielsen at nfb.org
Fri Mar 16 19:02:47 UTC 2012

Hello everyone:

This is a reminder that the monthly meeting of the Greater Baltimore Chapter of the National federation of the blind of Maryland will take place on Saturday, March 17. The meeting will be held at the NFB Jernigan Institute, also still known to some as the national center for the blind, at 200 East Wells Street in Baltimore. Come and celebrate St. Patrick's Day with your Federation family. Breakfast, provided by the program facilities staff of the NFB Jernigan Institute--the lads and lasses who keep our building clean, make sure the air conditioning is running, and that we are all safe and comfortable--will be served in the dining room at 9 a.m., and the meeting will begin promptly at 10 a.m. in our usual fourth floor conference room. There is much information to share, including details about our upcoming chapter and community blood drive which will take place in conjunction with our rescheduled April chapter meeting on April 7. Information about the blood drive will also follow by e-mail. We'll also update everyone on the latest in national and state happenings. I look forward to seeing you all tomorrow.

Sincerely:

Chris O'Danielsen, Chapter Chieftain

Christopher S. Danielsen
Director of Public Relations