[Greater-baltimore] FW: Nebula winners

Rovig, Lorraine LRovig at nfb.org
Mon May 21 12:22:18 UTC 2012

The energetic past president (several times) of the NFB of New Hampshire, Ed Meskys, is proud to be a member of First Fandom - meaning he attended the very first World Con before many of you reading this were born. He keeps his friends up to date on what's new in Science Fiction. I know many of you love SiFi too, so thought I'd share his latest email.

Lorraine Rovig