[Greater-baltimore] recruiting participants for a Towson University research study on accessible security features

Lazar, Jonathan JLazar at towson.edu
Sun Nov 4 20:59:21 UTC 2012

Greetings! Dr. Jonathan Lazar, Dr. Heidi Feng, and doctoral student Abiodun Olalere at Towson University are continuing to work on building and improving accessible security features such as CAPTCHAs. We are looking to recruit a few blind participants to perform usability testing on the newest modifications to the SoundsRight CAPTCHA, this weekend at the NFB Maryland State Convention. We expect that the usability testing will take no longer than 45 minutes. Participants must have previous experience with screen readers and previous web browsing experience, and must have lived in the USA for a minimum of 10 years. You will be paid $20 for their participation. If you are interested in participating, please contact Abiodun Olalere at aolale1 at students.towson.edu or call Abiodun at 443-768-8496.