[Greater-baltimore] Russian music recital to benefit National Federation of the Blind

Danielsen, Chris CDanielsen at nfb.org
Wed Nov 14 13:59:23 UTC 2012

Good morning everyone:

I just wanted to make sure everyone is aware of this exciting cultural event coming up Saturday, which will also benefit the National Federation of the Blind. I hope many of you can attend. Please respond to me or to Chris Nusbaum at the e-mail address provided below and in the attached flyer, so that we know, among other things, how much food we'll need for the reception. Let me know if you have any questions about this event. I hope all of you will plan to attend.

Sincerely:

Chris Danielsen, Chapter President

Russian Music is Awesome:
A Russian Romance Recital
Rachel Grider, Soprano
(Peabody Conservatory, 2013)
Rayna Slavova, Piano
(Peabody Conservatory, 2013)
When: Saturday, November 17
3:30 p.m.
Where: Mount Calvary Church
816 N Eutaw St.
Baltimore, MD 21201
Come listen to some of the most beautiful and emotionally charged works written for voice and piano
works that are rarely performed in the United States! The program
features Russian songs and arias by Glinka, Cui, Rimsky-Korsakov,
Tchaikovsky, and Rachmaninoff.
A mix-and-mingle reception will follow, sponsored by the National Federation of the Blind. There will
be a minimum donation of $10 at the door, and the proceeds will go
to the National Federation of the Blind. You can RSVP to:
dotkid.nusbaum at gmail.com
We hope to see you there!!!

The National Federation of the Blind needs your support to ensure that blind children get an equal education, to connect blind veterans with the training and services they need, and to help seniors who are losing vision continue to live independent and fulfilling lives. To make a donation, please go to www.nfb.org<http://www.nfb.org>.

Christopher S. Danielsen, J.D.
Director of Public Relations
National Federation of the Blind
200 East Wells Street