[Greater-baltimore] Meeting reminder

Danielsen, Chris CDanielsen at nfb.org
Fri Nov 16 21:30:43 UTC 2012

Greetings everyone:

This is a reminder that the monthly meeting of the Greater Baltimore Chapter takes place tomorrow at 10 a.m. Breakfast, courtesy of the Elder family, will be served at 9 a.m. in the dining room at the NFB Jernigan Institute, and the meeting will follow in the main fourth floor conference room. This is an important meeting because our annual elections will be held. Also, we will be discussing, among other things, important national action against Amazon.com, which is trying to sell Kindle books to schools despite the fact that Kindle books are inaccessible to blind students. Also we'll be discussing our upcoming holiday open house at the NFB Jernigan Institute. All that plus the usual chapter activities. I look forward to seeing all of you tomorrow.

Sincerely:

Chris Danielsen, Chapter President

The National Federation of the Blind needs your support to ensure that blind children get an equal education, to connect blind veterans with the training and services they need, and to help seniors who are losing vision continue to live independent and fulfilling lives. To make a donation, please go to www.nfb.org<http://www.nfb.org>.

Christopher S. Danielsen, J.D.
Director of Public Relations
National Federation of the Blind
200 East Wells Street