[Greater-baltimore] last call for RSVP's to Rachel's recital

Orlo Nichols nicholsom at verizon.net
Sat Nov 17 00:47:52 UTC 2012

We will attend.
Orlo andMary Nichols

-----Original Message-----
From: Greater-baltimore [mailto:greater-baltimore-bounces at nfbnet.org] On
Behalf Of Chris Nusbaum
Sent: Friday, November 16, 2012 3:36 PM
To: NFBMD list; MDABS List; NFB Greater Baltimore Chapter list
Cc: Rachel Greider
Subject: [Greater-baltimore] last call for RSVP's to Rachel's recital

Fellow Federationists,

As many of you know, our own Rachel Greider is performing a recital of
Russian music tomorrow, November 17, to raise money for the Maryland
affiliate.  The recital will take place tomorrow at 3:00 p.m.  at Mt.
Calvory Church on North Utah Street in Baltimore.  In the flyer we
circulated a couple weeks ago announcing the recital, we asked that those
attending RSVP by writing to me and letting me know you will be attending.
As of this writing, I have only received emails from 4 people saying that
they will be attending the recital.  Now, I know we can have a better
showing than 4 people for a belated Meet the Blind Month event! * Smile! *

Since the recital is tomorrow, this is the last call for RSVP's.
If you are attending the recital and haven't RSVP'D yet, please write to me
at dotkid.nusbaum at gmail.com or call me at (443)
547-2409 ASAP so I can put you on the list.  I need to send Ellen Ringlein
the complete list by tonight or early tomorrow morning, and I need all those
who are attending on that list.  So, if you are attending, please let me
know today.

Thank you,

Chris Nusbaum