[Greater-baltimore] Focus Group at State Convention

Melissa Ann Riccobono melissa at riccobono.us
Tue Oct 9 14:16:36 UTC 2012

Hello everyone,

Vanda pharmaceuticals is hosting a focus group for convention participants.
Please see the invitation below, and RSVP if you are interested. Also,
please forward this invitation to friends, or tell them about this
opportunity. Vanda is a sponsor of our convention again this year, and it
would be fantastic to help them with their research.

Vanda_2D

Dear NFB of MD Member,

Vanda Pharmaceuticals invites you to join us for a Non-24-Hour Disorder
focus group session during the NFB of MD state convention on Friday,
November 9th from 1-3 PM, to share your experiences with blindness,
healthcare reimbursement and accessibility in technology. Refreshments will
be provided and you will be compensated for your participation in this focus
group. Please R.S.V.P. by October 15, 2012 as space is limited. We look
forward to meeting you!

In addition to an R.S.V.P., please answer the following questions:

1. Are you totally blind with no light perception?

YES        NO

2. Do you experience sleep-wake problems?

YES        NO

3. Are you currently participating in any clinical studies?

YES        NO