[Greater-baltimore] One more detail for Flash mob

mary jo hartle mjhartle23 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 17 20:34:59 UTC 2012

            Hi again all,

            I went to Michael's the craft store today and found white
t-shirts for $3 each.  They had sizes from small to 2X and also children's
sizes.  I also know that Chris Danielson found a 3 pkg. of shirts at
Wal-Mart for about $10 or so I believe.  Hope this info is helpful for those
of you still in need of a shirt.  BTW, the Michael's in Lutherville is right
off the light rail stop so very easy to get to by public transportation.

Thanks.

 Mary Jo