[Greater-baltimore] End of the Year Envelope Stuffing

Melissa Ann Riccobono melissa at riccobono.us
Mon Oct 22 14:32:40 UTC 2012

Hello everyone,

Well, it's that time again. Time for the Greater Baltimore Chapter to help
the NFB of Maryland stuff envelopes for our end of the year appeal letter.
This is certainly not a hard job, but it is time consuming. We have 3500
letters to put in envelopes! The more hands that can help with this project,
the faster it will go. So, if you have time on Tuesday, October 30 to stuff
envelopes at the National Center, we would greatly appreciate your help. I
plan to be at the NFB around 8 AM in order to start this project. Is there
anyone who can join me? I will need to leave the cenber around noon, but
Mrs. Maurer has graciously offered to provide support for anyone who would
like to work on this project after I leave. And, of course, anyone who can
come or stay after five would be welcome in order to finish the job. Last
year we were able to get the majority of the stuffing done in one day. It is
my hope that we will be able to do this again this year.

So, if you can help for any portion of the day on the 30th, please let me
know. You can email me at

melissa at riccobono.us

or call me at 410-235-3073. Also, please feel free to pass this message
along to any family or friends who might want to lend a hand. Again, the
more hands the better.

Thank you in advance for all of your help!

Melissa