[Greater-baltimore] Join the Greater Baltimore Chapter at the South Baltimore Halloween Bash

Danielsen, Chris CDanielsen at nfb.org
Thu Oct 25 20:49:17 UTC 2012

Hello everyone;

I just wanted to let you know that the National Federation of the Blind is participating in a Halloween party taking place this Sunday in South Baltimore's Riverside Park, directly across Johnson Street from the NFB Jernigan Institute. The event takes place from 1 to 5 p.m., rain or shine, and we will have a table set up. I've attached the flyer for the event. Please support us by stopping by if you're in the area. Thanks.\

Chris

The National Federation of the Blind needs your support to ensure that blind children get an equal education, to connect blind veterans with the training and services they need, and to help seniors who are losing vision continue to live independent and fulfilling lives. To make a donation, please go to www.nfb.org<http://www.nfb.org>.

Christopher S. Danielsen, J.D.
Director of Public Relations
National Federation of the Blind
200 East Wells Street